• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Just for fun

mscichlid

Founder
Another good way is to search for books to download to your ipad. Handy reference.

My favorite cichlids are SA and WA's. However, I am fond of tetras, plecos, barbs, corydoras, invertebrates, plants.

What cichlids do you like?

Do a search for cichlid wish list to get an idea of what some of our members have listed in the past. I am sure that those folks who missed that thread will chime in! :)

Another good way is to search for books to download to your ipad. Handy reference.

My favorite cichlids are SA and WA's. However, I am fond of tetras, plecos, barbs, corydoras, invertebrates, plants.

What cichlids do you like?

Do a search for cichlid wish list to get an idea of what some of our members have listed in the past. I am sure that those folks who missed that thread will chime in! :)

Unsure of which ones at the mo TOTAL NEWBIE lol

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I get that.
I was just interested to know which ones were the most liked.
Never mind.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I think that I understand your question. I'm pretty new to cichlids myself, and I'd like to know what people like too, because it gives me an idea of what are some of the prettier and easier ones that people like to keep. Sometimes when people list their fish, I'm always having to google the fish name because I have no idea what people are talking about. However, ask me about aquatic plants, and I can rattle off info more than what you really wanted to know :D

Arlene

I think that I understand your question. I'm pretty new to cichlids myself, and I'd like to know what people like too, because it gives me an idea of what are some of the prettier and easier ones that people like to keep. Sometimes when people list their fish, I'm always having to google the fish name because I have no idea what people are talking about. However, ask me about aquatic plants, and I can rattle off info more than what you really wanted to know :D

Arlene

Hi, thanks for the reply.
I find myself googling them as well lol
Best way to learn I suppose.

By asking the original question I thought id have a long list of fish to google.
Shame no one has really answered properly.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Davey_8313

Members
Lethrinops Intermedius
Astatotilapia Calliptera
Haplochromis sp. "blue obliquidens"
Haplochromis sp. "ruby green"
Mbipia lutea "Makobe Island"
Hippo point salmon

CA/SA
Red Istlanum
Any Amphilophus
Ex-Cichlasoma Ornatum and Festae
Herichthys Deppi
Nandopsis tetracanthus
Paratheraps guttulatus

monfrey29

Members
I have read that rustys, yellow labs, & yellow tail acei are a nice mix. I personally like A. peacocks like the Ruby red, Ngara flametail, some Haps. Like the red empress, Tiawan reef, & the frontosa .

Sent I have readfrom my YP-G70 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App