• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Just a reminder....

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
So what do you do if you're in Richard's predicament; you check your team and you realize you have no one worth starting? :eek::p

rich_one

Members
So what do you do if you're in Richard's predicament; you check your team and you realize you have no one worth starting? :eek::p
That is just so funny. HAHAHA.

It's okay. Ended up being at a hospital, and had to accept the auto-drafted team. I can only try to make do with what I got stuck with, unfortunately. Of course, I'd get stuck with Peyton Manning. I can only hope Josh Freeman will shock the world! LOL... at least I have nice WRs, and a decent RB, I guess..

-Rich

Richard is MIA again. He never even responded to my comment on the other thread about his being on the cut list when I posted the Redskins cuts.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Richard is MIA again. He never even responded to my comment on the other thread about his being on the cut list when I posted the Redskins cuts.
SKINS FANS GOT TO BE HATING SHANAHAN AND HIS UNWISE CHOICES. MAKES ME WONDER IF THE SKINS HAVE A VISION PLAN CUZ YOUD HAVE TO BE BLIND OR RETARDED TO WANT GROSSMAN AS YOUR STARTER.

Did you watch Beck in the fourth preseason game? He has to go with the best of what he has available and it definitely is not Beck.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Did you watch Beck in the fourth preseason game? He has to go with the best of what he has available and it definitely is not Beck.
EVERYBODY HAS A BAD GAME..I SAW HIM HAVE A HORRIBLE GAME BUT I ALSO SAW HIM OUT PERFORM THE OTHERS PREVIOUSLY. I SAW VICK THROW 3 INT 2 WEEKS AGO BUT I KNOW THAT WONT BE THE NORM. I THINK OUT THE 3 BECK WOULD BE THE BETTER CHOICE. GROSSMAN HAS BEEN A STARTER BEFORE AND DIDNT PERFORM WELL. THOSE OTHER TEAMS THAT GOT RID OF HIM DID SO FOR A REASON. HE SUCKS. ;) GIVE HIM A CLIPBOARD AND HEADSET.:p

NEWSFLASH JAGS CUT GARRARD....MY..MY..MY.

He got cut for good reason too. You think Grossman is slow these days, watch Garrard do the geriatric shuffle. For Shanahan to name Grossman the starter, it meant that what he saw in Beck was significantly worse than Grossman, because at the beginning Beck was "their guy". I also think that it may be Grossman gets the start against the Giants and Beck gets brought in week 2. Hell, all it would take is either of them to have a really bad game to get swapped out, just look at last year.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
He got cut for good reason too. You think Grossman is slow these days, watch Garrard do the geriatric shuffle. For Shanahan to name Grossman the starter, it meant that what he saw in Beck was significantly worse than Grossman, because at the beginning Beck was "their guy". I also think that it may be Grossman gets the start against the Giants and Beck gets brought in week 2. Hell, all it would take is either of them to have a really bad game to get swapped out, just look at last year.
INDEED.LOL @ GRIATRIC SHUFFLE :D. IT ALSO HELPS THAT GROSSMAN AND HIS SON KYLE...THE OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR....ARE BESTS FRIENDS TOO. HE CHAMPIONED TO GET GROSSMAN LAST YEAR..THEN BENT DONOVAN OVER AND SCREWED HIM HEHE.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
You're a trip Mikey! Now don't get me started because you'll be going home crying to mommy.:eek: You're just jealous of my players that's all. Hater!!!!!!!

I can't wait to MIKE VICK you when I see you during the season. LOL!:lol: Ahhh, I love Football Season!

Let the trash talking begin!:FIREdevil:

Oh no you didn't. LOL

Thanx for covering for me Illustrious One....:happy0144:

Yeah, I saw it and it practically made me spit out my coffee of laughter too. MIA, due to work and family. Nevertheless, I am slowly recharging my batteries and look forward to the FF Season.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
You're a trip Mikey! Now don't get me started because you'll be going home crying to mommy.:eek: You're just jealous of my players that's all. Hater!!!!!!!

I can't wait to MIKE VICK you when I see you during the season. LOL!:lol: Ahhh, I love Football Season!

Let the trash talking begin!:FIREdevil:
I heard a lot of barking last year, and if I remember correctly, you finished in last place:unsure:.

I see Vick being taken out by the Skins again, just to give you an excuse for why you'll lose continually.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
For the record Mike, I came in 10th place out of the twelve teams in 2010.

However, I came in Second the Year before, but more importantly, I kicked your butt once last year and that's all that matters.

This year YOUR MINE!
:D:lol:

So tell your girlfriend to go purchase a year supply of "Depends" for you cause you're gonna need it buddy.:eek: LOL!

Dude, I looked at your team and it ain't all that. Keep Dreaming Mikey
;)

Nevertheless, there are couple teams to look out for so heads up!