• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

JUNE PHOTO OF THE MONTH

Vote for your favorite photo!

• Photo A

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Photo B

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Photo C

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Photo D

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Photo E

• Photo F

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Becca

Members
Tough choice! So when are we going to have a seminar on how to photograph fish? whenever I try it's an epic fail full of glare and blurs.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Tough choice! So when are we going to have a seminar on how to photograph fish? whenever I try it's an epic fail full of glare and blurs.

We had a presentation as a meeting topic a year or two ago. Your best bet would be to try and get some pointers from some of the club's best photographers - Pat, Francine, Kevin, Mike Hill, Tony...

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
In the past we have done a talk on this about ever other year.
Francine also held a class one time at her house for members. Limited the number of people I believe.
The problem with doing the talk any more often is it only applies to a small group in the club and some of them have seen the talks a few times. LOL
I have seen them all and still don't know what I am doing. lol

The one time I brought in several small tanks, water and fish, and we broke into groups to work on it with peoples cameras. Problem is that was when we had like 40 people in meetings. Lot more work with 2times that many. lol

chriscoli

Administrator
It DOES defeat the purpose of not knowing whose picture is whose when someone uses the photo from their forum avatar!

Yael

Members
My camera does a good job mostly, it's just getting the fish to hold still and stop being camera shy that's hard!