• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

June Meeting-Special Order List

Jay

CCA Members
I have one smaller order for the June Metting. I need another $45 worth of orders to make the trip. Please help me and your fellow club member out by ordering more fish for delivery to this meeting. This is the last meeting to which I will be able to deliver fish until September.
I have a special order list going. I will post some highlights soon. These fish will not come in time for the meeting. I had to wait to see what would happen due to my doctor visit this past week. I have a pre-operation test in late July and will have to have minor surgery sometime after that. I am not sure how much downtime this may cause. Time will tell. One other option would be if enough people order fish from the special order list, that I could meet customers at the McDonald's in suburban Baltimore just north of I-70 on June 30 to save shipping.

Jay

Jay

CCA Members
I am sorry, but something has come up and I will not be able to get to the CCA meeting this Saturday.