• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Julidochromis

msjinkzd

invert junkie
So guys, i want these. I don't know why- don't tell my inverts, but is anyone in the club working with them?

I have a breeding group of Marlieri in a 20 long, not even sure how many are in there right now. At least 15 or so with one larger pair

dogofwar

CCA Members
Last month's mini-auction had a couple of nice groups for like 50 cents a fish for 2-3"-ers... They're really wonderful fish - J. marleri, transcriptus, ornatus and dickfeldi are all awesome in their own ways.

Matt (who went through a Julie phase circa 1989...and again in the early 2000's)...

Leffler817

CCA Members
Very cool fish! My Marleri had lots of personality. I saw there is a "midnight blue" version of the Dickfeldi. I have seem them on both Dave's and Atlantis' lists.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I have dickfeldi juvies.....they're 1 to 1.5 in.

We will talk! I know nothing about them, but have been admiring them for years and decided I deserve another display tank. If it is convenient, I will pick your brain at aquafest.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Are you not feeling ok, Rachel or did someone hack our account?