• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Julidochromis transcriptus "Bembe"

PaleoCook

Members
I am moving in another direction with my aquariums and I have a load of Julidochromis transcriptus "Bembe" available.

Fry to Juvenile for $2.00 each
Mated pair - $25

Pick up in Montgomery Village.

Email BizEcology@gmail.com if interested.

Larry

PaleoCook

Members
I am moving in another direction with my aquariums and I have a load of Julidochromis transcriptus "Bembe" available.

Fry to Juvenile for $2.00 each
Mated pair - $25

Pick up in Montgomery Village.

Email BizEcology@gmail.com if interested.

Larry

Well, it looks like nobody is interested in these fish. I'm going to find a store to dump them on. Maybe up in Frederick or points North.

They're nice fish, but I'm running out of space.

dogofwar

CCA Members
They're very nice fish and one of the very nicest varieties of transcriptus.. Not sure why folks wouldn't want to give them a try...

Matt

tremper

Members
Julies....

Would you be planning on going to the meeting next Sat? I'd grab 10 of the largest juvies from you if you were.

PaleoCook

Members
Would you be planning on going to the meeting next Sat? I'd grab 10 of the largest juvies from you if you were.

Sorry, I haven't been attending club meetings for a while. I'm not that faraway from the meeting, so you could drop in here either before or after the meeting and pick them up. Let me know and I'll send you my address.