• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Jonesing for a blue crayfish...

minifoot77

Members
i got two marble blue crays i'll have lots of babies shortly you are more than welcome to some :)

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Well that was hard...

...but are they truly blue? Couldn't find any images of 'marbled' blue crayfish on Google.

verbal

CCA Members
I have a pair of blue lobsters. They mated once, but have not produced any eggs.

I have 2 marmokrebs. One is blueish and has eggs about to hatch, but the smaller one is brown.

minifoot77

Members
its the marmokrebs but mine are pretty blue i hear tell its what you feed them that makes the color change....

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I have an electric blue crayfish if you're interested. He's pretty young. I got him in January (I think).

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
What would you offer for trade? Always interested in plants.

It lived with a horde of endlers. I've never seen it even take a swipe at any of them. The endlers will actually bully the cray out of its shrimp pellets.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Lots of plants...

...have water sprite, hornwort, hygro, pennywort and Java moss in plenty.

Could definitely fix you up with a mixed selection to more than satisfy a $5.00 marker. Just let me know your preference if you fancy any of the above.