• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Jersey Shore to Maryland...

fischfan13

Banned
I can deliver these at the April Meeting...

Ps Williamsi about 1"
$9 each.
They eat like pigs, they are pretty rare to come by and they are spectacular.

Lethrinops "Red Cap" Chirwa
1", their father is a stunner!
Another very hard to come by Malawi
$9 each

Yellow Labs.
Yes, my very own Yellow Labs juvies.
I very rarely move these, as I am always looking to make my colony prettier.
These are the "most Yellow" Yellow Labs I have ever bred. They come from two different females.
Available...
1" and 1 1/2"
$4 each, and I will mix them up so you do not get all from one colony.

Ps Williamsi
DADDYISEXCITED.jpg

Lethrinops Red Cap Chirwa
leth.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
More of a hap guy myself, but ****, those williamsi are lookin' hawt!!!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Great looking fish Bill! We missed you at the last meeting, hopefully you bring the whole entire Jersey shore to our April meeting right!

fischfan13

Banned
Great looking fish Bill! We missed you at the last meeting, hopefully you bring the whole entire Jersey shore to our April meeting right!

That is the one and only meeting that I will be missing. Our friend Tim Nurse from the New England Cichlid Association (NECA) had invited me to a trip to Atlantis and after the original date was canceled the new date fell on CCA's meeting date.

Toddnbecka, you have a pm.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I saw the headline and got excited about a TV show and some fist pumpin';) I guess a wise guy with some nice fish will have to do:p

Tony

Bill, got any female red caps? I'd be interested in a couple to go with the ones I got from you a while back.

Tony

Thanks George....:p

Hey Tony, they are still too small to be sexed...but they are loooooooking gooood.;)

Yeah, may hold off a bit.... out of 5 I got from you, 2 definite males. One more that I'm pretty sure of. That would leave at least two females.

fischfan13

Banned
Yeah, may hold off a bit.... out of 5 I got from you, 2 definite males. One more that I'm pretty sure of. That would leave at least two females.

No worries, Tony.
I guess if I need this batch to grow a little quicker I could send them to, ahem, "you-know-who".:FIREdevil:...LOL