• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Jeff Rapps - Group Buy?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Extremely pleased with the fish that I got. The heckeli have settled in nicely. The spilurum are very skittish, but I think they will be okay in a couple days. Thanks again Matt for setting this up and picking up the package.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
As Matt said, TFW got in a pretty good shipment from Rapps. Everything seems to be doing fine and should be ready to sell by tomorrow. Oh, the Pbass are Monos.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Stopped by and everything is looking good. I had to use some restraint to keep from buying more. I picked up three krobia sp. Orange xingu.

Other stuff they had that I can remember

a. heckeli
c. spilurus
neets
peacock bass
krobia xingu orange
h. deppi
trimaculatus
umbee
p. motaguense
t. passiones
h. escondido
a. red islets (sp?)
argentea

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Wow Jon, you have a good memory. The 'Red Isletes are Amphilophus. We also got in some EBJD, Satanoperca Daemon and fancy plecs from Jeff. Most of the EBJD were sold as of last night.
I stopped by yesterday to check in on everything and to snag a couple Daemon and a krobia before they sell. It was good to meet and talk with Mike.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I only remember because I had to keep telling myself I didn't have room for any more fish. Almost picked up some of the deppi but I could tell the difference between them and the trimacs.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Trimacs have three spots. Deppi have a line. It gets confusing when the three spots are close together and the fish are small ;)

Matt

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
My plecos are AWESOME!!! Thanks Matt for setting this up and a big thanks to the folks at TFW in Gaithersburg for allowing my plecos to spend the night in one of their tanks until I could pick them up. It was really cool meeting Andrew, really enjoyed hangin out with ya. I also got to hang out with Phil and Matt which was really cool as well, I just wish we would have had more time. Can't wait for the next Rapps order, hopefully he'll have something on the list that interests me.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Agian, my pleasure guys and it was great to see everyone and meet Mike!\

Kudos to TFW for stocking cool fish, being CCA friendly...and being on the way home from work me!

Finding stuff I MUST have on Jeff's list is never a problem for me ;)

Matt

My plecos are AWESOME!!! Thanks Matt for setting this up and a big thanks to the folks at TFW in Gaithersburg for allowing my plecos to spend the night in one of their tanks until I could pick them up. It was really cool meeting Andrew, really enjoyed hangin out with ya. I also got to hang out with Phil and Matt which was really cool as well, I just wish we would have had more time. Can't wait for the next Rapps order, hopefully he'll have something on the list that interests me.