• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

JANUARY DOOR PRIZE FOR MEMBERS

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
To KICK off the new year the CCA will have a nice door prize that members can win during the meeting!

CCA will be giving away a brand new
90 Gallon tank.

Now remember.
This is not a raffle item.
This is not an item for the auction.
This is a door prize.

Rules-
You must be a paid member of the club.
You must be there.
You must be 18 or older to win.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Holla! If I win it :D, I'm gonna need help convincing my wife to let me keep it. I gonna start buttering her up now just in case....:rolleyes:

chris_todd

Members
Would the winner have to take delivery of the tank at the meeting? Not all of us drive cars a 90g will fit into...

And by the way, that's incredibly cool! Was this donated by MAN, like the other tanks? If so, Thanks, Li!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Would the winner have to take delivery of the tank at the meeting? Not all of us drive cars a 90g will fit into...

That will depend on where we buy it. I am working on a local store now. It may be that we will pay for it and the winner will have to picke it up at the store.
Or I have to buy it and pick it up for the meeting then it will have to be taken that same day.
Not sure yet. Working on details.