• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

JAGUAR SPAWN

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
my pair of jags finally spawned for the 1st time earlier this morning! :p i am so very very happy. now i must wait till thursday to see some wigglers. :wacko: im very excited because he killed his 1st mate and it has taken a bit for her to get ready. finally she did it though. i have them alone in a 75g so ill keep ya posted. ;)

DQ's Digital Pics 207.jpg

DQ's Digital Pics 206.jpg

DQ's Digital Pics 208.jpg

DQ's Digital Pics 209.jpg

DQ's Digital Pics 210.jpg

DQ's Digital Pics 211.jpg

DQ's Digital Pics 212.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Congrats. Whats your secret? Mood lighting and soft Barry White music during the day? You've got some prolific Americans....

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
look at all these wigglers with yolk sacs. this morning they had hidden them behind the pot by the air stone in the sand. i had the hardest time barely seeing them. they know how to hide those babies for real. i guess she got tired of us staring at her and her babies yesterday lol! :D

120 gallon fish pics and family pics 076.jpg

120 gallon fish pics and family pics 077.jpg

120 gallon fish pics and family pics 078.jpg

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
You got that right!

Let's do that after the CCA BBQ, okay.

You must be playing some serious Barry White at your house for your fishies to be breeding all the time. LOL! :))))

RM

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
What are you going to do with 800 baby Jags!

Congrats!!
sell sell sell!!
ive talked with a couple stores who are willing to take some once they are bigger for store credits. other then that some will be feeders after culling a bit.
here are some shots with them swimming around exploring under mom and dads watchful eyes. :D

JAG FRY 003.jpg

JAG FRY 004.jpg

JAG FRY 008.jpg

JAG FRY 009.jpg

JAG FRY 010.jpg

Last edited: