• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

JACK DEMPSEY JUVIES!!!

Lively

Members
They are regulars Wire - they are from the first successful spawn between DQ's lady and the boy I sold him a couple of months ago - my first grandfish! lol If they turn out anything like the dad and the grandparents, they will be exceptionally well colored Dempseys.

A few of us who are interested in Electric Blues.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
They are regulars Wire - they are from the first successful spawn between DQ's lady and the boy I sold him a couple of months ago - my first grandfish! lol If they turn out anything like the dad and the grandparents, they will be exceptionally well colored Dempseys.

A few of us who are interested in Electric Blues.

THANKS LIVELY OR SHALL I SAY GRANDMA-IN LAW LOL! WIRE I THINK THAT IS A FAIR PRICE AS THEY ARE JDS AND CHEAPER THEN THE LFS. THAT'S THEIR PRICE AND IT WILL BE THE SAME @ 2'' AND SO ON. IF SOMEONE WOULD RATHER WAIT TILL THEY ARE BIGGER THAT'S FINE. I WON'T RAISE THE PRICE TILL THEY GET 3'' + OR BIGGER. THANKS.