• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ITS OFFICIAL VICK IS BACK

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I think Philly could use a backup for McNabb when he starts falling on his face later in the season. Though Dallas is the team known for picking up the misfits(ex-cons)...

mrkillie

Members
I don't know why any team would want him. He wasn't a very good QB when he was playing everday. Great athlete, yes, good QB, no.

But then again, TO keeps finding teams to sign on with, so who knows.

Joel

Cartel

Members
In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if my boys took him in...... I would be ticked off! But we do need a new QB just not Vick. I think if enough people say no to him less teams will be willing to take him but who knows. I never thought he was all the hot stuff he was made out to be. If it wasn't because he knows how to run he would have nothing. Oh and a few lucky passes....

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Redskins will snatch him. It makes sense Dollar wise.

RM
I AGREE. AND I WILL SMILE AT PETA AND ALL THE HATERS.:D
ILL SMILE TOO IF PITTS QB ENDS UP GUILTY. NOT FOR THE FACT I DONT LIKE HIM BUT THE FACT THAT AMERICA CAN BE FINE W/ A RAPE CHARGE BUT KILL A DOG AND YOU ARE SCUM. I REALLY HOPE HE COMES BAAND DOES WELL.;)

In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if my boys took him in...... I would be ticked off! But we do need a new QB just not Vick. I think if enough people say no to him less teams will be willing to take him but who knows. I never thought he was all the hot stuff he was made out to be. If it wasn't because he knows how to run he would have nothing. Oh and a few lucky passes....

Giving up on HoMo??? I thought he was the next best thing since sliced bread! I hope the boys get him, it would destroy another season for the cowboys:winking0004:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I just saw that Dallas said NO! :happy0065:
I guess they can make decent decisions sometimes. I doubt the Redskins will pick him up, but I heard there are a few teams interested. For all the haters, you do forget that Vick was THE highest paid QB in the league, regardless of opinion. 10 years 130 million before he got greedy and lost it because he wanted to make a couple grand financing his side business. I think he'd be better used as a slot back like Reggie Bush was supposed to be, but he'll never make close to what he was originally being paid no matter what position or team he ends up with.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
His style is better suited to Canadian ball. I think he could wind up there. It would be good for him, the Canadians, and the NFL.

I don't know why some of you are so down on him. At least he didn't kill people like some of those who will probably play this year. Let us try to keep things in perspective even if PETA can't.

I, for one, enjoyed watching him even if he lost. Word is that he may be used as a receiver. We know he can get loose and he has very good hands. I would love to have him on my team.

George

Jumbie

Members
His style is better suited to Canadian ball. I think he could wind up there. It would be good for him, the Canadians, and the NFL.

I don't know why some of you are so down on him. At least he didn't kill people like some of those who will probably play this year. Let us try to keep things in perspective even if PETA can't.

I, for one, enjoyed watching him even if he lost. Word is that he may be used as a receiver. We know he can get loose and he has very good hands. I would love to have him on my team.

George

I think that he would be a better receiver as well would mind the skins picking up as a WR!

Cartel

Members
Just like I said more and more teams are saying each day they dint want him. I'm sure someone will but for now I wouldn't say he's back yet

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org