• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ISO WTB ROCKS & AIR PUMP

LiluDallas

Chairpersons
Staff member
I'm looking for rocks as well as a air pumps that I can run multiple Aquariums on.

Oh also any lights?
I have a 20gL and 75g.

Becca

Members
I'm looking for rocks as well as a air pumps that I can run multiple Aquariums on.

Oh also any lights?
I have a 20gL and 75g.

I have a 48" fluorescent. It would need new bulbs, but I am pretty sure it works (can test). It has two bulbs running the full 48". Let me know if you're interested and I'll figure out a price.

FishEggs

I have a 48" fluorescent. It would need new bulbs, but I am pretty sure it works (can test). It has two bulbs running the full 48". Let me know if you're interested and I'll figure out a price.

Is that t8 or t5 or t5ho?
How long is the 20L? 30in?

FishEggs

Ive got an old 30" - 2 tube t12 light fixture you can have. It still works as is but you can retrofit to t8 or led if you want.
I can also bring a couple 48" t8 daylight spectrum bulbs for the one Becca has. You'd be able to grow low light plants with the light and maybe a few medium light but they probably wont thrive.

toddnbecka

Members
I have an old coralife T5 fixture, was originally used for SW, has 2 bulbs and cooling fans. It's in the basement somewhere, not actually sure where though at the moment. Also have several Whisper AP 300 dual outlet deep water air pumps, each outlet will run several sponge filters if you split the lines with tee fittings. Milk crates full of rocks that were used in aquariums, mopani and malaysian driftwood, aquaclear 70 and 110 filters, 300w heaters, buckets of sand and gravel, sponge filters, canister filters, hard to tell what else gathering dust now. I took down multiple 75 and 90 gallon aquariums, several 55's and a few smaller ones several years ago.

LiluDallas

Chairpersons
Staff member
I have an old coralife T5 fixture, was originally used for SW, has 2 bulbs and cooling fans. It's in the basement somewhere, not actually sure where though at the moment. Also have several Whisper AP 300 dual outlet deep water air pumps, each outlet will run several sponge filters if you split the lines with tee fittings. Milk crates full of rocks that were used in aquariums, mopani and malaysian driftwood, aquaclear 70 and 110 filters, 300w heaters, buckets of sand and gravel, sponge filters, canister filters, hard to tell what else gathering dust now. I took down multiple 75 and 90 gallon aquariums, several 55's and a few smaller ones several years ago.
Where are you lo,ated?