• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Is anyone bring venustus to the may meet

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sorry man - Checked my venustus last night and they're not coloring up yet.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I think I was the only one breeding them and lost my trio last fall in a tank wipe. The 5 I have left are the last of the fry - trying to start another group up.

P.Knight

Members
Hey tony you know anyone with red top lwandas or regular ones, I asked jay buy his are uncertain on sex

Malawimania

Members
I've got about 50 at 2.5" to 3" in size. I was waiting until they reached 4" before I sold any. I checked my tank and it turns out I have one 2.5" venustus male, he's not showing a lot of color because he's young, but he's one of about 50 and showing signs of being a nice fish already. My breeder pair is beautiful and are not related good blood lines. I will be at the May meeting make an offer if you want him.

-Steve

P.Knight

Members
I've got about 50 at 2.5" to 3" in size. I was waiting until they reached 4" before I sold any. I checked my tank and it turns out I have one 2.5" venustus male, he's not showing a lot of color because he's young, but he's one of about 50 and showing signs of being a nice fish already. My breeder pair is beautiful and are not related good blood lines. I will be at the May meeting make an offer if you want him.

-Steve[/QUOTE

yeah thats perfect because all my other males are about 2-2.5, i never really gave an offer on a fish so if its to low just tell me but is 15 ok?

AquaStudent

Members
Awesomee!!, do you have any other peacocks or haps you are willing to sell?

I have a few haps available to bring to the may meeting.

I picked them up last summer from the miscillaneous cichlid tanks so they could very well be hybrids (just so you know)

*DiscusnAfricans helped with the IDs*

Aristochromis Christi mixed with Nimbochromis Fusco or something similar
Sorry for the feces.

Nimbochromis venustus - I'm not sure if they are a male or female. It may also be a hybrid with something else.