• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

iPhone videos

olzkool

Members
can anyone tell me how to get an iPhone video to load on here? It tells me it is not an allowed file extension
Thanks

Last edited:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
can anyone tell me how to get an iPhone video to load on here? It tells me it is not an allowed file extension
Thanks
Let me see if I can figure it out.
I always down load to youtube and then put on here.
I had never tried it direct until now.

olzkool

Members
Well I haven't used YouTube in years but I think I just uploaded it. I'm not sure how to embed video but I'll paste a link in another thread. Pat if you figure out how to do it without YouTube please let me know. Thanks

mchambers

Former CCA member
Well I haven't used YouTube in years but I think I just uploaded it. I'm not sure how to embed video but I'll paste a link in another thread. Pat if you figure out how to do it without YouTube please let me know. Thanks
To embed a youtube video, just click on the little icon that looks like a film strip (fifth icon from the right on my screen), then paste the full youtube address.