• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Inverts and small fish, shipping/PU; York, PA

msjinkzd

invert junkie
"Indian Zebra" shrimp (Caridina babaulti) striped: $4 each

Dark green shrimp (Caridina babaulti)- $4 each

Amano shrimp (Caridina japonica)- $2.50 each

Malawa shrimp (hardwater, does not inbreed with neocaridina)- $3 each

Assassin snail (Anatome helena)- $4 each for tank raised sub-adults/juvies- these are teh snail eating snails

Yellow Antennae tylo snails $7 each, limited numbers

Endlers livebearers, juvies $1 adult male:

Meteor minnow (long finned white cloud)- $3.50 each, these are sub-adults
picture of adult with full finnage and a sub-adult:

Shipping is $6 for up to 2lb box. Pick-ups are always welcome. Also can bring stuff to club.

All the shrimp pictured are hard water tolerant. The dark green and zebras should not be housed together. Each of the species pictured will breed in freshwater and are able to be housed with neocaridina species without risk of hybridization. Pm or ask with any additional questions.

The pictures of the dark green do them no justice, goign to try and get more. Same with malawa, a very active if not particularly brightly colored shrimp.

Last edited:

msjinkzd

invert junkie
More snails (nerites and tylos) coming in at the end of the month. I will update this as I have more things :)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'm gonna need some nerites to help with algae a bit. Are the tylos also good at eating algae or are they more for taking care of detritus? .. or are they more decorative?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Tylos are herbivores and need to be specifically fed a well rounded diet of vegetable matter. I guess they would be classified as decorative. Also, they are a large snail, up to 4" long.