• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Introduction - Finally

animicrazy

Members
Many of you I already know and can even remember some of your names. Been a CCA member for a while, spring I think, and finally got around to the forum thing.

Breed Angels, Discus, Bolivian Rams, Pink Convicts (wild Discus food), and working on a bunch of others. Never met a fish I didn't like, especially if don't have it.

Current gallons: around 2k; tanks waiting for water: around 2k; October 2007 goal: 6k working and a wife to pay for it all!!

Handle: animicrazy; yes, I am currently receiving psychiatric treatment - hasn't worked yet.

Paul.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well it's good to have you on here Paul.

My name is Pat and I was the funny looking one at the front of the room yesterday..... lol
Just kidding.

Welcome <strike>James</strike>.... I mean Paul...(inside joke)

D

daniel4832

Paul,
Another great addition to our club, welcome :D
Thanks,
Daniel

marge618

CCA member
Hi Paul! Welcome to the forum. Lots of interesting fish info exchanged here. I think that you will find this a very friendly group. They all have more tanks than I do.
Marge

animicrazy

Members
Dear mscichlid,

Might I interest you in some breeding Pink Convicts? I'm sure if my Discus like them, your Pike will also; much more enjoyable then the grill (for the pikes).

mscichlid

Founder
Dear mscichlid,

Might I interest you in some breeding Pink Convicts? I'm sure if my Discus like them, your Pike will also; much more enjoyable then the grill (for the pikes).[/b]

Hmmm... I think I'll take you up on that! LOL!

Steve

Members
Hi Paul,

If/when you get a wife who will pay for 6K gallons of tanks, lemme know if she has a sister, ok?

Cheers,
Steve

animicrazy

Members
Hi Paul,

If/when you get a wife who will pay for 6K gallons of tanks, lemme know if she has a sister, ok?

Cheers,
Steve[/b]

Great idea: Lets pool our money and import a pair!!!

BTW, first 4k is handled, its the last 2 that are going to hurt.

cyradis4

Members
Hello Dad! Its about time you got with the times....

Yes, for those of you who didn't know (probably most of you...) he is my father. We raise the fish together. My sister does not help with the fish. In fact, she has threatened mayhem if she comes home and ever finds a tank in her room..... Wonder why? :FIREdevil: :confused0024:

Amanda.