• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Impressed by an Air Pump

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
For my birthday, my parents got me a DAPMH15 from JEHMCO with the 6-outlet manifold. It is now running 6 air driven devices in 5 of my tanks. And I am in love with it. Each of the controls is set to halfway. If I turn them all the way on my fish get blown around a little too much, lol. This pump could easily handle double the amount of devices I have hooked up to it. An added bonus is that my bubble wand that is supposed to make a wall of bubbles along the back of one of my tanks now works!! I was able to remove the 4 noisy air pumps I was running by using just this one. It is so much more powerful and quiet. If it weren't for the fact that I can see the sponge filters, bubblers, etc. running I would have thought it wasn't working.

Anybody else have one of these amazing air pumps?

fischfan13

Banned
Very nice pump.
In the future you could either make your own manifold or purchase one from John (Jehmco.com) and run up to 15 outlets.

Time for more tanks!

illpoet

Members
i don't but i'm in the market for a nicer pump to run the filters on some growout tank i'm gonna go to jehmco and check it out now! ps i want to hug your avatar!

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Time for more tanks!

Haha, I actually have 15 tanks currently running. I'd love more tanks, but am out of room, money, oh and still live at home and the parents are pretty understanding/nice to let me have what I already have, lol.

i don't but i'm in the market for a nicer pump to run the filters on some growout tank i'm gonna go to jehmco and check it out now! ps i want to hug your avatar!

You should definitely check Jehmco. I won't ever buy any other pump again.

My avatar is one of my rescued pups. Her name is Bella. She was born with a neurological problem that she outgrew but she still has petit-mal seizures. They won't affect her overall health/lifespan and she's on meds for them. She was going to be put down at the pound at 8 wks old because she was "unadoptable". She's one of the sweetest pups ever and get this... she likes sitting in front of fish tanks and watching them!!

Jay

CCA Members
For my birthday, my parents got me a DAPMH15 from JEHMCO with the 6-outlet manifold. It is now running 6 air driven devices in 5 of my tanks. And I am in love with it. Each of the controls is set to halfway. If I turn them all the way on my fish get blown around a little too much, lol. This pump could easily handle double the amount of devices I have hooked up to it. An added bonus is that my bubble wand that is supposed to make a wall of bubbles along the back of one of my tanks now works!! I was able to remove the 4 noisy air pumps I was running by using just this one. It is so much more powerful and quiet. If it weren't for the fact that I can see the sponge filters, bubblers, etc. running I would have thought it wasn't working.

Anybody else have one of these amazing air pumps?
I use air pumps from JEHMCO. I am not sure if they are the same type since they are bigger. The pumps I bought are quite, reliable, and well worth the cost. John at JEHMCO is very knowledgeable and helpful. I strongly recommend JEHMCO, especially for larger fish room set ups.