• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I'm Still Here...

Theresa_M

Members
Since the last CCA meeting we were in MI for another court-date in the ongoing custody battle...busy with the kids being out of school, driving back & forth for visits with their father, getting ready for back-to-school, and last month we all (2 adults, 6 kids) went to Disney World courtesy of Make-A-Wish (my oldest daughter has a congenital heart defect).

I sold some of my smaller tanks since I simply don't have the time for all of them; I still have 7 though :rolleyes: Once things get into more of a routine (ha!) I hope to get back into my fish as actively as I was....

Andy & Emily are very much looking forward to Saturday's meeting; they planned this month's visit with their father around it lol

Not sure if this link will work but here are some pics from our Disney adventure ...let me know if it doesn't work.

Laxison

Members
Aww!! You guys look like you had such a wonderful trip! I'm so glad that the group could get you all to Disney; it really is such a wonderful place!