I'm So Excited!!!!!

Julie

Members
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Ok, so what's new when it comes to me and getting in new fish??

But this is really special. I'm finally, after many years, getting in some new stingrays!! These are captive bred leos. Mostly getting in some for me, but will have a few to sell. Not exactly what this club seems to be into, but just wanted to share!!

And, afterall, this section does say stingrays included!! :p </span>

Julie

Members
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Thanks.

But I'm afraid they are turning out to be vapour fish. Luckily too many alarms were ringing in my head before we plunked down our money.

The old saying that "if a thing seems too good to be true, it probably is" really hits home right now.

Oh well, there are plenty of gorgeous fish out there, and someday, I'll have rays again. :D </span>

DeeCee

Members
Sorry it didn't work out for you this time, but you've sure got the right attitude about it Julie!

DC

animicrazy

Members
Julie,

Sorry it didn't work out - stingrays fascinate me but I'm not ready to fill my garage with water: yet.

DC is very correct - right attitude: in the fish biz you must be able to deal with losses and bad deals or you have no business being in the business!!

Obviously (for a lot of reasons) you belong :)

Paul.

longstocking

Members
Blahhh.... that stinks Julie ! Sorry to hear about the let down !

Maybe we can get bill to put on his gear then we can pretend he's a ray and practice catching them :lol:

knuckles

Members
Well, shoot. I was going to say I'd love to see some pictures .... :( Sorry it didn't work out, Julie!

However:

"Maybe we can get bill to put on his gear then we can pretend he's a ray and practice catching them"

If this actually happens, I'd really love to see some pictures ----- maybe even a video! :angel2: