• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I'm new here!!

turfboss

Members
Welcome to the forum - you will certainly find a lot of help here if you need it - of not just a lot of really good folks - hope you enjoy being a part of it.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome to the forum. What part of the country do you hail from?

turfboss

Members
Thanks for all the kindness :)

1 OB peacock 4"
1 Lwanda hybrid 4"
1 Bumblebee 5" male (the boss)
View attachment 4449
2 Electric Blue Johanni 2 1/2" (mated pair)
I also have a 20 gallon with fry from them
And a common pleco 3"

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Joe - I have a Male Johanni (may have a second one on the way) - when those fry are big enough would like to buy some of them to get some females. Let me know what you might be asking for an unsexed group of say 6 or so a they get a little bigger.

Thanks -

George

CichlidJoe

Members
Joe - I have a Male Johanni (may have a second one on the way) - when those fry are big enough would like to buy some of them to get some females. Let me know what you might be asking for an unsexed group of say 6 or so a they get a little bigger.

Thanks -

George

George they aren't true Johanni they are Melanochromis cyaneorhabdos where the females are blue as well. If your still interested I'd definitely be willing to move some of them. I can post some pictures of them later :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app