• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Im Looking to buy a nice peacock or hap with a lot of red in it

P.Knight

Members
Is anyone bring an red empresses or any other kind of peacock or hap that has a lot of red to the may meet if so i would like to take one off your hands just let me know a price thanks

P.Knight

Members
Yeah I know jay I just ordered 5 peacocks from him, I wanted a red empress from him but he said there having a little trouble coloring up right now

toddnbecka

Members
Here's a couple pics of ruby reds takes a few weeks ago:
078.jpg

081.jpg

The eureka reds are still juvies, but here's an old pic their daddy when he was younger/smaller, he actually shows more red on his sides now:
P1040075.jpg

P.Knight

Members
Here's a couple pics of ruby reds takes a few weeks ago:
078.jpg

081.jpg

The eureka reds are still juvies, but here's an old pic their daddy when he was younger/smaller, he actually shows more red on his sides now:
P1040075.jpg

how much for the ruby reds? and how big are they?

toddnbecka

Members
The bottom pic is the breeding (only adult) male eureka red, I don't have any pics of the juvies. The eureka reds are sexable but not colored up yet, around 2.5", the ruby reds are at least 3". Single males are $10/each or $30 for a breeding quad (1m/3f.)