• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I need to move

mscichlid

Founder
My owner doesn't want me anymore. I know she cares, but is disappointed that I turned out to be something else than what I was labeled on the tank. She paid a lot of money for me an my sibs, but I killed them all. Didn't set to well with her, let me tell you.

I had a tank by myself, but now she's got me separated from some other guys with egg crate. I won't hurt them..:D She talks to them and feeds them first and just throws my food in without a howdy-do. I think she's planning to put me over there in one of those small tanks where the shrimp are. That would be wrong on so many levels, I'm just sayin'.

So if anyone out there has a big tank with big fish that I wouldn't be tempted to, . . . err get too friendly with, please, please take me. I think she'll take $10 for me.

Signed,
Crenicichla sp. Venezuela

Jumbie

Members
Francine you know me I normally would jump all over anything that has to do with pikes but space is limit and Vinnie's are my least favorit crenicichla lol. On the other hand $10 is a steal....how big is he?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Jeeze, Franny... read the title of the post and got all bummed.

Jerk! :p

mscichlid

Founder
I'm sorry honey.:wub: I hope it doesn't come to that unless it's my choice. Was just trying to be cutesy to convince someone to take the fish off my hands.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'm sorry honey.:wub: I hope it doesn't come to that unless it's my choice. Was just trying to be cutesy to convince someone to take the fish off my hands.

All good. It made me smile when I read the thread.

longstocking

Members
lol so cute hun! Hope you find a good home. My petros would be perfect... but I don't think he would ike the ph too much :lol: