• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I made it!

chriscoli

Administrator
So, my surgery yesterday went really well and I'm back at home now. Bruce and my mom are taking excellent care of me.

Since I'm supposed to be getting up and around as much as I can, Bruce announced that he's going to use my fish to get me out of bed! He said I'd have to be there to supervise their feeding! Smart guy!

chriscoli

Administrator
Thanks, Everyone.....I wasn't sure what the outcome was going to be (Dr was usin the "C" word as a small possability) and I had no idea what parts I was going to wake up with. Girl-parts are very complicated.

Becca

Members
Thanks, Everyone.....I wasn't sure what the outcome was going to be (Dr was usin the "C" word as a small possability) and I had no idea what parts I was going to wake up with. Girl-parts are very complicated.

Took me a second to put C word and "girl parts" together into a word a doctor would actually say...

SOOOO glad that neither C word applies here!