• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I know...I've been a stranger! Life Update

Lively

Members
I have dearly missed hanging out at the meetings and seeing everyone, but Mike (hubby) has been pretty ill with this whole kidney thing. He's on the verge of dialysis without a transplant. The FANTASTIC news is, I am a match for him! It's kinda rare for that to happen.

We've passed the majority of the tests and have scheduled the transplant for August 12th.

I'm mainly on Facebook these days, that's about all the time I have online.

I really do miss you guys - I miss talkin' fish!

Stacy

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
imIM VERY SORRY TO HEAR YA HUSBAND IS DOING POORLY. WE MISS YOU BUT FAMILY 1ST . YOU HANG IN THERE AND CALL IF U NJEED ANYTHING IF YOU DONT HAVE MY NUMBER STILL ILL PM IT TO U JUST LEMME KNOW .

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Stacy, great to hear from you. I wish you and your husband the best of luck with the procedure. Hopefully everything will check out and you'll be able to proceed with this on schedule. Take care ;)

Leffler817

CCA Members
Great news about the match. It further proves that you two are a match made in heaven. I hope and pray that all will go well through this.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Best of wishes to both you and your husband.

You've already been through some hard times and there will be more hard times to come, but don't lose faith. Things will work out.