• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I have a COOL boss!

F8LBITE

Members
Due to the condo association in my building I was forced to get rid of all my fish and tanks but my boss said I could set one of them up at work if I wanted to. Over the weekend I set it up in the customer waiting room and it looks good I think! I have a few cories and some shrimp in there but I want a school of big colorful fish in there so im thinking about putting 6 or so Rainbowfish in there. Does anyone have some juvies they'd like to part with? Let me know.

a6c10e14.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thats really cool.

My boss and I have discussed putting a tank in our waiting room but it never seems to go past the talking stage.

rich_one

Members
Hey Jose... not sure how much you care about the shrimp... and I guess you probably already know this... but just in case... pretty much every rainbow I am aware of will mow shrimp!

That said... nice setup! After all you've been through, I'm glad your boss is letting you do this!

-Rich

illpoet

Members
thats great news! i was sad when i read the previous post. Humorless fascists at your condo is such a bummer. gl with the tank! i'm sure your customers/coworkers will enjoy it immensely!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Lookin' good, Jose! You can probably find some steals on rainbows at the auction this weekend.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Nice looking setup man! Glad you were able to keep one going. Like Tony said, the PVAS auction should have plenty to choose from.

F8LBITE

Members
Nice looking setup man! Glad you were able to keep one going. Like Tony said, the PVAS auction should have plenty to choose from.

Yeah ill try to make it to the auction and try to snag some rainbows. I was also thinking about placing an order to SNOOKIN21, he has some pretty ones on aquabid right now.