• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Howdy

F8LBITE

Members
Thanks!

I have a planted tank with neon tetras, cherry barbs, golden barbs and a betta. Then a 46gl bowfront (i keep saying 50gl for some reason) with 3 yellow labs, 3 johanni's, 2 socofoli, and a bristlenose pleco.

As for my truck in the vid it only had a catback and was making exactly 350 rwhp and 448 rwtrq. All it has diff now is an intake and a lower 4# pulley. Its only got a mail order tune so I really have no idea how much its making now.

And the sonic blue L does he happen to work at a ford dealership in dulles? And your cobra was nice! At least you didnt eat it like alot of other cobras have done on that strip....

What I reeeallly want to do is buy an old 944 in nice shape and drop an lsx in it!!!! Then again I never know what I want....

We work at a Lincoln dealer in Tysons corner, pretty close to Dulles. Do you know Eric (Ride The)?

Cartel

Members
Haha yeah hes on nloc.net,svtperformance.com and other svt forums. His truck is plain sick. Im in love with it. its perfect in everyway! I havent met him personally but hes suppose to help me fix my door panels since the fabric got jacked up. And he was gunna get me a bunch of random parts I need for mine like the shifter boot, headlight switch, and other random crap I need. I just never have gotten around to letting him know anything else too busy myself! But yes eric (ride the) is a straight up guy!

They use to meet up with other L's around here at but since I moved up here I got too busy to see if they ever do anything anymore.

maddog10

Members
You poor, poor Ford guys! :p

580 ponies and can break the tires loose at 100mph. Still getting 22mpg. :D

callaway-1.jpg

I have a couple of '67 Chargers that I have been neglecting. One is basically an original small block car and this is a big block car that is eventually going to get back halved and caged.

67-1.jpg

I like talking cars too!

Cartel

Members
You poor, poor Ford guys! :p

Youll join the darkside when GM's gone! :p jk......(I dont wish harm on any car company)

You need to ditch the criswell stuff! Car looks good though. I was up there the other day looking at their cars. Mmmmmm I was in live with the 4 zr1's We found! But I also wouldnt mind the blue zo with the leather wrapped dash they had.....

Cartel

Members
Its not hard ill get you a bottle of some stuff we use at work to take off emblems and stickers off cars and wont harm your paint at all.

DonkeyFish

Members
OMG! A thread I can get into!
Although you all might not welcome me with open arms... I'm mostly an import chick ;) Actually used to drag race professionally a-la Fast 'n Furious--but in a grown-up non-Hollywood sort of way, LOL. Sorry, but you can't tell me that squeezing 900hp out of a 4-banger isn't impressive! I don't care WHO you are!
But my heart lies with the Blue Oval, and probably always will.
When I get home I'll post what we're picking up speeding tickets in these days... it's plain sick, even though it's a Jeep ;)

Cartel

Members
Hey I can respect fast imports. Its just rice I cant stand. But if its fast I like it!

Heres my teachers car from when I was at school. It made 88xawhp on the dyno. He was trying to get into the 8's this year but ended up having some issues. Not bad for a 4cyl!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVihq2N6PmE&feature=related[/yt]

And then iv seen this car at the Texas Mile where it ran 241mph in the standing mile! Then it went a couple months later and ran a 7.91 at 188mph!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US2Y8c327YA[/yt]

DonkeyFish

Members
Aw! Wish I could see your pics... b/c I'd be more than willing to bet I know who they're of! Where in TX are you? I've got some buddies out there in Dallas/Ft. Worth.

By chance are you a member of NASH (planted tank club out of Houston)? They're having a collecting field trip next month a bunch of us are heading out for. (Sadly, that tidbit is totally o/t here!) LOL.

Cartel

Members
Boo I cant link worth a dang to this site!

It was a 9.44 run of a Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX and the other one was a 7.91 run by a nasty stock tranny stock diff Supra.