• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

How Many Gallons Do You Have?

JLW

CCA Members
Ok, upstairs, I have one 65-gallon stock tub thingy. I don't know if we decided to count them or not. It's the only fish tank allowed upstairs.

Downstairs: 1 x 40-breeder, 1 x 54 corner, 1 x 20-long Metaframe, 1 x 15-gallon MF, 1 x 55-gallon MF, 1 x 29 gallon MF, 1 x 2.5-gallon MF, 35-gallon coffee table, 8-gallon coffee table, 92-gallon corner.

Batfish Tanks:
16 x 40-gallon breeders
2 x 29-gallons
4 x 20XH tanks
46 x 10-gallons
3 x 60-gallon lowboys
1 x 80-gallon lowboy
4 x 33-gallon standards
6 x 55-gallon standards
1 x 65-gallon "tall"
16 x 20-gallon high
50 x 15-gallons
3 x 30-gallons
16 x 2.5-gallons
5 x 5.5 gallons
16 x Half-ThirtyThrees
18 x 20-longs (with 4 more waiting to be plumbed into the system)
1 x 75-gallon

Oh, and 14 x 20-gallons waiting for me to buy some lumber, and another 16 x 10-gallons in the same boat. :)

What do I win?

JLW

CCA Members
Just realised I forgot to count an entire wall.... :p

Add on:

36 x 15-gallons
12 x 20-gallons
4 x 40 breeders

JLW

CCA Members
Roughly ~5500-gallons in ~300 tanks.

So, that changes the club totals...

655 tanks, 18, 608 gallons. :)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Dude.. you have 52 tanks!!! On the contrary, maybe I need to have a heart-to-heart with mamma and fix something. :p

I can see it now...

• (whining) "Maria!.... Pat has more thanks than me!"
  • "I know dear. Tracey just called me and told me Pat said you had more gallons....Tracey and I are moving in together. Have fun with your new roommate."
:smashfreakB:

LOL
Two of them really don't count. They are the critter keepers that I am holding a couple colored males in. Actually I fired up 2 more of them last night. Running out of room to hold males. LOL
The problem is you have big tanks. I want big tanks too. Wish I had never finished that one half of the basement.