• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

How does the Big Fish Deal work?

GBRlehrich

CCA Members
Hi, I am hearing about the Big Fish Deal Wich is taking place right near me. How does it work? Do you pay for entry and then buy what you want? Do you have to pre-order? Thanks in advance

Becca

Members
It depends on what you want to get out of the event.

If you want to see the speakers and participate in the events, hospitality suites, awards ceremony, rare fish auction, etc., then you pay a $40 registration fee which covers ALL of that plus admission to the Sunday marketplace.

If you just want to come for the Sunday marketplace, there's a ticket for that, too, but it's a nominal fee - $10 for adults. The fee is similar to fees charged by county fairs, Sugarloaf Crafts Festival, and other common local events.

GBRlehrich

CCA Members
Thanks for your response. I'm interested in the Sunday marketplace. Do I just show up at the location, pay to get in, and then buy from members? Thanks again

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Yes, the Sunday market place opens at 10:30. There will be vendors and members selling all sorts of aquarium related items

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
While the marketplace opens at 10:30 Sunday, there will likely be a sizeable line waiting for the doors to open.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Pre-orders are available from select weekend long vendors if you're attending the full event, we even have group buys from vendors who weren't able to attend, but those have closed. If you just want to show up Sunday, there should be plenty available to buy, but its first come, first serve.

GBRlehrich

CCA Members
Pre-orders are available from select weekend long vendors if you're attending the full event, we even have group buys from vendors who weren't able to attend, but those have closed. If you just want to show up Sunday, there should be plenty available to buy, but its first come, first serve.
Thanks

It depends on what you want to get out of the event.

If you want to see the speakers and participate in the events, hospitality suites, awards ceremony, rare fish auction, etc., then you pay a $40 registration fee which covers ALL of that plus admission to the Sunday marketplace.

If you just want to come for the Sunday marketplace, there's a ticket for that, too, but it's a nominal fee - $10 for adults. The fee is similar to fees charged by county fairs, Sugarloaf Crafts Festival, and other common local events.
What time does the marketplace open Sunday?