• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

How about some Barbecue?

dogofwar

CCA Members
Matt on the other hand...mostly grunts, squeaks and wails ;)

We're planning to hang out in the park across from the Batfish Lair.

Matt

True, but he might also have fun feeding the Tots sugar, then sending them home...

...of course, the Tots are a lot more fun now that they can form intelligible sentences.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks Josh for hosting the get-together today!

Tots and I had a BBQ sandwich and some fruit...they played in the park and I got some cool fish...

Matt

Dang I missed this whole thread! What a loss. Hope there is a next time

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

AquaStudent

Members
Thanks much Josh. It was great to see your facility and all the great fish. The apistos and pencils I picked up from you acclimated well and are doing excellent.

Thanks again!

mchambers

Former CCA member
I had a great time. Josh has some very interesting fish. Of course, I couldn't resist getting a few. Lots of club members there, too.

Matt Quinn bought some more brown fish, of course (as I did, to be fair). I saw him with his twins, between two rows of tanks, pointing at a tank and saying "is that a cichlid?" I don't think they answered.

dogofwar

CCA Members
One said, "Yes"...the other, "I need to go Pot-eeeeee..."

Their favorite fish in the Batfish layer is the Red Devil. If anyone's looking for a bright orange glass banger that probably 6-7", it's on the first row.

Matt

I had a great time. Josh has some very interesting fish. Of course, I couldn't resist getting a few. Lots of club members there, too.

Matt Quinn bought some more brown fish, of course (as I did, to be fair). I saw him with his twins, between two rows of tanks, pointing at a tank and saying "is that a cichlid?" I don't think they answered.

JLW

CCA Members
There's only one Red Devil to speak of! He had a mate, sadly, and I was planning on breeding them. When I moved, they were temporarily transferred to the 15-gallon he is in now. Naturally, he killed her. :(

dogofwar

CCA Members
Hi Josh - I think Mr. Angry Widower Red Devil would be perfect for the 72g bowfront that I'm setting up at Rockville Library (thanks to donation from Sherry/PVAS). What do you think? :)

Matt