• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

How about some Barbecue?

JLW

CCA Members
27 July, 2013 --

Batfish Open House and Barbecue!

Batfish Aquatics is pleased to announce that we will be holding a Mid-Summer Open House on Saturday, 27 July from 12 PM until 4 PM (or later). Our new facility opens up to a large park, and we will move a barbecue grill out there. We'll offer hamburgers and hotdogs, and depending on how many people RSVP, maybe something else... Carolina Barbecue? We'll be doing this potluck style, so please plan on bringing a dish to share. We're partial to devilled eggs. Bring a lawn chair if you have one. If it's raining, we'll still hang out. There's a great place to get frozen yoghurt and other snacks upstairs, and a playground/park available for those of us who have to bring people with us who just don't want to spend 5 hours staring at fish.

Please e-mail me at BatfishAquatics@gmail.com for the address or to RSVP; I do not like putting my address on a public forum. Batfish Aquatics is located near the intersection of Randolph Road and New Hampshire Avenue in Silver Spring, Maryland (20904), just north of Washington, DC.

We should be fully stocked, and have our saltwater system up and running. We'll offer 25% off all nondiscounted fish prices, too. Get some great fish before someone else does! We're expecting several large shipments between now and then, and should have some great fish, great plants, and a great time.

blkmjk

Members
This sounds awesome! Count me in barring any work obligations.

Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

JLW

CCA Members
Chopped Liv--I mean Arlene.... You've never been to the new location.

Alexandra, on the other hand, came in and took her shoes off. THAT was brave.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Mlle. Keyes has left the building

I guess I don't count either!?

I thought the counseling had taken care of those insecurity issues. In any case, know that some are generally accustomed and inclined to designate and regard esteemed individuals as "madams" rather than mere "females".

Forester

Members
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant come because I'll be at a lake house in Michigan.