• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Holiday Party

mscichlid

Founder
I just want to thank everyone who participated in making our holiday party a success. The food was great and I particularly enjoyed sharing my home with everyone. Thanks to everyone who helped in setting up and the dreaded cleanup went smoothly.

You guys are the best...

D

daniel4832

Francine,
Thank you for opening up your house to us. I think I speak for everyone who went, it was a wonderful time.
Thanks,
Daniel :D

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I had a good time also.

Have wings, will travel.
The food was good, conversation even better.

And I loved the look on Daniel's face when he got the brind shrimp eggs in the gift exchange.

marya

Members
Had a wonderful time, big thanks to Francine for all of your hard work and hospitality.

And Pat, c'mon, aren't you even going to tell the people who couldn't make it about your new taxonomic classification? :lol:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I cant spell it. Have to ask madam secretary to read from the minutes.

I think it was. .... Patrichromis chickenwingus????

Should I change my signiture to that? :unsure:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
This is an older undescribable species.
It has been bred only 3 times, succesfully. The males flirting or courtship has been observed, but the actual breeding has never witnessed or photographed. (we think) :rolleyes:
The fry are very large but seem to be dependant on the parents for many years.