• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hi, from Rockville

Termato

Board of Directors
Hey everyone! I've just signed up to be in the Aquarium Beautiful for The Big Fish Deal. Just recently heard about all of this. I finally decided to make an account here on CCA because of that.

I live and grew up in Rockville, MD but I started keeping fish when I was going to school over on the Eastern Shore. I was living in Salisbury, MD with the high nitrates and hard water. It's great to be over here on this side of the bridge. The difference in crazy to me.

I currently have a few tanks set up:
150 Gallon Amazon Discus Tank
75 Gallon Iwagumi Tank
75 Gallon Amazon Angel Tank
29 Gallon Amazon Ram Tank
10 Gallon Shrimp Community Tank

and I have two QTs currently set up holding some new fish. I have all of these tanks in my apartment except the 29 Gallon which is at work. The images are about a month old so the tanks have grown in and settled much more. I moved into my apartment about 2 months ago but I've been living in Rockville for a good 4 years after school now.

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

75GIWAGUMIDEC2015.jpg

29rampenthouse.jpg

10GSHRIMPTANK.jpg

3TANKS.jpg

Termato

Board of Directors
Thanks Everyone! The sculpture in the 5th image would be what I have termed "Drift-Glass". It's a colored glass sculpted in that form.

I made it a couple of years ago as an aquascaping experiment. I've made purple, pink, brown, yellow and black colored ones. I mostly use them in quarantine tanks.

FishEggs

Welcome aboard! :)
the art glass is interesting. Nice tanks. looking forward to your Aquarium entry at the BFD

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Glad you found the CCA! You have many fish friends close by.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Termato

Board of Directors
I have MTS so bad, my girlfriend and I went out last night and bought a 40G breeder tank to grow out german blue ram fry in. *facepalm* ON top or ordering the rams to breed. We need to stop! ahhaha At least for now. I'll have some updated pictures posted tonight. I can start a journal thread so it's not deep in the "wecome" part of the forum.

Thank you all for the warm welcome and the great compliments. Can't wait to meet most of you at the BFD.

I do have a pretty up to date video from last week of when my angels were breeding. Unfortunately the fry didn't make it because I left them in there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwpYySXyw78

Last edited: