• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hi everyone

Economizt

CCA Members
Hi everyone,

I live in NOVA and currently have 5 tanks.
4 are planted tanks with Apistos, shrimps etc.

I would like learn more about african cichlids and start a few tanganyikan tanks

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Welcome! Plenty of knowledgeable people here to help you start your venture into the Old World community. I see MTS is already in effect, so you'll fit right in. Some members with quality Tanganyikan stock and experience too, MarkK MarkK always has nice stock available.

Economizt

CCA Members
Thanks all for the welcomes. I keep apistogramma trifasiciata, pygmy cories, cherry shrimps in one tank. Scarlet badis in another.

I've kept tangs like calvus, cyps and shellies years ago and would like to do something that again.

PXL_20210107_230012069.jpg

PXL_20210107_230030841.jpg

Economizt

CCA Members
They are pretty good, I've also had the A
series for about five years and the power unit recently went out so I just bought another and it works like new again.

IndianaSam

CCA Members
Thanks all for the welcomes. I keep apistogramma trifasiciata, pygmy cories, cherry shrimps in one tank. Scarlet badis in another.

I've kept tangs like calvus, cyps and shellies years ago and would like to do something that again.
Very cool fish and great looking tanks. Let me know if you ever have any scarlet badis up for sale!