• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hi Everybody!

Hi Everybody,

Let's try this again
Hi Everybody,
It's me Andy Hudson out here in Milwaukee. I made it out here safe and so did most of my remaining fish. The tanks are all set back up and I am looking forward to the ACA to restock them. There are some interesting shops out here. Hoffer's is really something and so is Aquatics Unlimited but I do miss Scales, TFP, and Aquarium Center. Pat if you are bringing any fish up I sure could use some of those Ruby red peacock females. My male is really great looking but lonely. Work is great and I expect that many of you will be using the products I am helping design in a year or two. I guess I will see a bunch of you at ACA. Till then I bid you adieu!

Andy Hudson

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Andy,
Good to hear from you. Send me your new email and I will change it on the club list.
Also mailing address.
I might just try to bring some. Was not planning on it but it would be a good experiment. See if I can get them there flying. We will see.

See you next week.

G

Guest_daniel4832_*

Andy,
Glad the move went well.
Looking forward to seeing you at the ACA :D
Thanks,
Daniel

maddog10

Members
How about a really big tank?
[/b]

Remember when Ron says he wants a really big tank, he means in the 2500 gallon range and while you are it at can you make the weight about 200 pounds?