• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hey there fish lovers

T-Lei

Hi everyone;
I am new to this forum, and I am interested in finding some fresh water angelfish from those of you that would be able to ship to Canada, or If anyone may have any information on where I might be able to get these guys I would be very grateful for any advice.
I love the veiled tails,. I am looking for a full coverage koi, and a Pinoy blue clown, for sure those are my pipe dream fish!.
I have a 150 gallon planted aquarium, with 7 angels now, but these two would completely change the game for me. Anyways hope everyone is having a great day! Cheers fish friends.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the forum. We are a Washington, DC based club. I'm not sure we have any members who ship internationally.

Good luck finding them. You may want to try angelsplus.com.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Welcome! Feel free to post pictures of your setup if available, always great to see other people's tanks.

As Jon said, probably tough to find people who could ship international, I think you need export permits and such. Hopefully you'll be able to find someone in Canada who can help oout, or merchants who have the ability.

T-Lei

Hey everyone; so I have noticed a big spot on one of my angelfish (Apollo) for the past few weeks. I don’t believe it is ich. It hasn’t moved, and no one else has any spots or seem in any distress. Well today he has started to kinda clamp his fun slightly. Or so i think he’s clamping it. I might just be paranoid, but they are my babies. Can anyone tell what this may be? And if I should be worried or not. Much thanks.

Oh and don’t be concerned about the crayfish. He’s just a decoration.

2796CC67-F6CD-46AB-A71D-A1C2997D7819.jpeg

542AD09C-2241-41BD-BED5-7D6DCF4417D3.png

D5E7646A-D13D-49DF-A5AB-360B481E90AF.jpeg