• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Help Needed to get Fish to BFD Rare Fish Auction

Jay

CCA Members
I am looking for someone to take donation fish to the CCA's Big Fish Deal Friday, February 15 or to meet me at the McDonald's near the junction of I-70 and I-695 in Baltimore on Saturday afternoon. I need to fish to arrive in time for the Rare fish Auction.

CAS will not be at the BFD Marketplace this year. Instead, I am offering one of two other options. I will meet customers that want to purchase fish at the McDonald's near the junction of I-70 and I-695 in Baltimore on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Which day will depend on if I need to meet someone at this location on Saturday to have fish delivered to the event? If possible that person could deliver any sold fish (must be paid by Pay Pal) the rest of the way to the event on Saturday. If that happens, I will not be making a second trip to this spot on Sunday.

lgfelic

Members
I can deliver the auction fish from the meeting point and pick up the orders that same Saturday.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Appreciate the offer! We generally house fish on Friday so people have a chance to see them before the auction, so if that can be worked out great, otherwise Saturday afternoon is fine, we’ll just be glad to have the donations. Thanks for picking them up and thanks to jay for the donations!

Jay

CCA Members
Mike Mull is going to bring them to you for me. He plans on coming down sometime on Saturday, possibly in the morning.

So far no takers on Saturday Afternoon or Sunday Afternoon for any fish orders to meet near Baltimore. I might be able to get Mike to deliver some fish on Saturday instead if anyone is interested.

lgfelic

Members
Okay. Just let me know what time on Saturday (or if it changes to Friday) and I'll be there. I'll PM you my number so either one of you can text me the details.

Jay

CCA Members
I can deliver the auction fish from the meeting point and pick up the orders that same Saturday.

Mike has changed his plans and plans to pick up the fish in York on Friday night and deliver them to the BFD. If that does not work for you, are you near York? If so would it be better for you to pick up the fish Thursday night at 7:00 at my local pick up spot or wait to the week after BFD to pick up the fish here in York?

lgfelic

Members
Mike has changed his plans and plans to pick up the fish in York on Friday night and deliver them to the BFD. If that does not work for you, are you near York? If so would it be better for you to pick up the fish Thursday night at 7:00 at my local pick up spot or wait to the week after BFD to pick up the fish here in York?

PM sent.

Jay

CCA Members
Luis. Look for Mike Mull later this evening or Michael O'Shea. Mike Mull will deliver the fish to the event and your box as well.