• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello!

fishyjohnson

Members
Hello all! This is Matt and Ashley Johnson (hence the name) .. we're not some pervs or anything in case you were concerned :)
Ashley's brother, Tony, has been teaching us lots about cichlids over the past few years (we may have met many of you already!) and has finally convinced us to start our own tank.
With the great support from Tony, our fishmaster, we set up a pretty kick -butt little tank. He set us up with a group of peacocks and a group of yellow labs. We also got three albino pleco .. although only 1 is accounted for right now :(
We have a really cool peacock male that has already developed a strong yellow stripe from his nose back (we call him Rufio).
We're super new to this so might be needing to get help every once in a while (assuming our fishmaster isn't over to help change the water)!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Good to see you guys made it here. :)

Lots of good folks on the forum, always to lend some good advice. Post up some pics when you get a chance!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Whats up fishyjohnson? Glad to see you on the forum. I heard the new set up is pretty sweet. Feel free to ask any questions when fishmaster isn't available, but he may be the first to respond anyways.

fishyjohnson

Members
Didn't realize there was such a high demand for fishmaster memorabilia...I think I have one of his socks that he left at our house...bidding begins at $10! :) $12 if you want it washed...

Tony

Didn't realize there was such a high demand for fishmaster memorabilia...I think I have one of his socks that he left at our house...bidding begins at $10! :) $12 if you want it washed...

:p

Love the shot of Kiki in your avatar, btw.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Are you kidding? Wash it and its worthless. The value is in the fishmaster musk. It lures fish from miles away.

Now we know you were lying in your first post when you said you weren't pervs...

Tony

You are right...I love the musk...it works 60% of the time, all the time. :cool:

Ron+burgundy.jpg

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Hey guys, glad you could make it:)

Welcome to the Best Cichlid Club in the Whole Entire World!

Say hi 2 your Mom n Dad for me Ash.