• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello I am new on this site

Cichlidfever

Members
I am from Bowie Maryland and have been interested in cichlids for a long time. I have kept most of the aggressive cichlid (Central and South American) at some point.

My Favorites are:

Umbriferum (Umbee)
Haitensis (Black Nasty)
Beani
Festae
Midas
Grammodes
Escondido
Green Terror
Motaguense

I am excited about having some more aquiantance to learn and share information with.

Sounds like you're a seasoned veteran. Welcome to the forum.
Nice fishlist. I used to have some of those afew years ago. You have plenty of company on here.

Gerard

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Welcome. Bowie is definitely close enough to start making the meetings in September. Theres a large group of African lovers in the group too, but pretty much everybody either currently keeps or has kept the Americans at some point. Feel free to ask questions and join the conversations.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
WELCOME TO CCA!!!!! :jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:

i would love to pick your brain on the green terrors, motaguense, festae, and grammodes. hit me up sometime.:D

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Welcome to the club Carl.

Carl and his Dad joined the club yesterday.

Looked like you enjoyed yourself. I hope so.

Jumbie

Members
Welcome to the club!!!!:D 360g WOW...its not that often I hear people say that lol, I hope you could post some pictures.