• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from Vienna, VA

YSS

Members
Longolas .... I don't remember seeing them on your website last time I checked it out. I will have to check out your page again.

Lively

Members
I am also new here but I am from Richmond. :wacko: I hop to make a meeting at some point, kind of a far drive but worht it to be with like-minded people for a short time.

Welcome!

I used to live in Chesterfield...and I used to make the drive up here on a regular basis before actually moving up here, 95 will be a bear but the meetings are well worth it!

marge618

CCA member
Welcome to the CCA forum! I look forward to seeing pics of your Discus tank! How old are your kids? Sometimes younger members add another sense of wide-eyed excitement to the meetings. Bring them along. There's a great BBQ coming up this summer. Check it out too.

YSS

Members
Thanks Marge and Richard. I do like the folks here so far. Also, doesn't hurt to know a few folks who belong here like Jose, Sarah, Julie, Artee, and a few others. My kids are 8 and 6 and they do like fish. My son just did a little speech on his favorite things: fish and discus being his favorite fish. But they can't sit still for 5 minutes. :)

Lively

Members
There is a playground - I used it last time when I had to bring mine with me, my oldest is 14 - she and my 11 year old took the 2 year old out to play for some of the presentation. I have an 8 year old as well :)