• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello From Colorado

Mikeinco

Members
My name is Michael and I live in Denver Colorado. I keep mostly Central and South American Cichlids and currently have 8 tanks running. I have a pretty decent collection of mellow to mildly aggressive fish some of which are kind of hard to find. Currently my favorite fish is my Chuco Micropthalamus. He murdered what I thought was a female a few years ago so he's housed alone because I can't seem to keep other fish with him. I just recently got into Angels and have a really nice collection housed with a trio of Biotidoma Cupido in a 125 gallon. I'm from Northern Va. in the Front Royal area so I get back quite often so thats why I wanted to join your forum.

Mikeinco

Members
I love chicken wings man. I'll be back that way closer to the convention i think unless I just end up flying to the convention from Denver.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Welcome Colorado!!! My daughter was born there, so I have a soft spot for the Rocky Mountains. ;)

Welcome to the Coolest Club on the face of the Earth;) How do ya like that Cliche??LOL!:)

Richard

Mikeinco

Members
Welcome Colorado!!! My daughter was born there, so I have a soft spot for the Rocky Mountains. ;)

Welcome to the Coolest Club on the face of the Earth;) How do ya like that Cliche??LOL!:)

Richard

I like it Richard lol. I came out here for school many years ago, went back to DC, started missing the weather and moved back out here. Honestly the weather is amazing out here. I don't miss the humidity in DC at all but I do miss the ocean.

toddnbecka

Members
I worked in Front Royal for a few years until Avtex closed down. Lived in Winchester at the time, and as far as I know there's still only one worthwhile pet shop there.