• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

HarleyDave

Members
Hello!!! I'm Dave from Chesapeake, VA and I've been keeping African and South American Cichlids for about 4 months now. I've been in the Aquarium/Freshwater Fish hobby for a little over a year now and have a 150 Gallon and 55 Gallon tank. I'm loving my Cichlids and am really enjoying watching them grow as I like to start with juvenile fish and see the transformation to adults! I'm looking forward to meeting more people in the hobby both in the Hampton Roads area and beyone!

HarleyDave

Members
I don't have many, but I have one Green Terror, two Firemouths, one turquoise severum and one Tiger Oscar. I also have one red jewel cichlid in the tank along with two clown loaches, an albino cory, two emerald green corys, and a black ghost knife fish. Trying to decide what else to add to the tank.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I don't have many, but I have one Green Terror, two Firemouths, one turquoise severum and one Tiger Oscar. I also have one red jewel cichlid in the tank along with two clown loaches, an albino cory, two emerald green corys, and a black ghost knife fish. Trying to decide what else to add to the tank.

SOUNDS GOOD.