• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from Central PA

M

mshill90

Was Just told about this site from a new found fish friend, and thought I would check it out and see what it's like.

I'll tell you about some of my set ups I suppose, and some new planning we are doing.

Just got finished putting up the fish room. It consists of a 150, 90, 2- 75s, a 125, and a 30 right now.

I have 4 large frontosa's in the 90 gallon temporarily until I get my Frontosa colony of 12 with their 225, and then I plan on building them a 600 gallon tank, and hopefully I'll get some breeding going.

I have a 75 gallon community tank which has some Jurupari Eartheaters, African Leopard Fish, Tin foil bard juvies, Clown loaches, and some red tail plecos.. as well as some eels, and other misc fish.

I have a 30 gallon with frontosa juvies, yellow labs, and an unknown platinum cichlid.

I have a 55 gallon frontosa juvie, and calvus/comp grow out tank.

I have a 125 SA tank, with a Jag, RTXSN Cat, Striped Raphael Cat, 3 senegal bichirs, and an Ornate bichir.

I also have a1500 gallon koi tank in my basement as well, in which will be taken down once our pond is finished.

One day I plan on opening my own fish store.

I also have 3 cats, and 4 pitbulls. :cool:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Glad you decided to join us. You have some awesome tanks with some awesome fish.

Got any pictures? We do love us some pictures. :wub:

M

mshill90

I've been trying to upload pics, but it says a security token is missing. :confused: