• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello everyone!! suggestions needed

wmarin

Members
Hello!

After being out of the hobby for a couple of years I couldn't stay away, so here I am. My original plan was to have a only discus planted tank. not sure what happened but now I have discus, German blue rams, neons and angels.

Currently I have two set ups, a 55g and a 10g. In the 55g i have a small discus, 5 Blue rams and around 10 neons. I the 10g i have 6 small discus and 2 angels, all less than an inch.

I am looking forward to learning a lot from this form and to share some of my experiences as well.

with that being said I have a issue, :confused:

I got the rams as samples from the guy I bought the discus from about a month and a half ago. I got them very small, about dime size or about an inch. Today I woke up to find some eggs from my blue rams!! They laid them on a small pebble. I did not think they would lay eggs this fast so now I’m not sure exactly what to do.

If anyone has some advice please let me know!
Thank you and I look forward to hearing you guys.

photo 2.jpg

image.jpg