• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello CCA from Germantown, MD

Matt

Members
I was introduced to CCA by "Tony" while visiting Tropical Fish World in Gaithersburg last week. I have been in the hobby for 25 years +/- keeping a very diverse assortment of fish. I currently keep a 900 gallon mixed CA/SA aquarium and a 210 that is empty at the moment until I decide what to do with it. Some of you might know me from TFW as I worked there for a number of years ending in 2008 and hopefuly I can meet some new people on this forum.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome aboard, Matt! Glad you could make it over. :)

Got a link to the video of your big tank?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Glad to see Tony lured you in. TFW is a great store. Central MoCo has quite a few members. I'm north of Germantown in Damascus. You should make a club meeting when you have a chance.

YSS

Members
900G tank? :eek::eek::eek: That's awesome! And a 210G sitting around to boot. :) Very cool!!! Welcome.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
WELCOME AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU. THROW UP SOME PICS OF YOUR FISH AND TANKS WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM.:wink: I KEEP SA/CA AS WELL. I WOULD LOVE TO TALK FISH WITH YOU.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Matt's Tank

Matt is a good friend of mine. Here is a lousy pic of part of his tank from a couple weeks ago.

Photo0455[1].jpg

Matt

Members
Thanks Andrew....here are a few new pics, the tank is a little cloudy after a water change and my female pike would not come out, a little camera shy.

minifoot77...the tank is about 900 gallons and is 10x3x4

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg