• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Have a full house.

CichlidOWNR

Members
Good thing I built a custom stand. I have a full house. One pic is a list of holding females, the other is a pic of my setup. There is one ten gallon with 1 week old. Saulosi fry with a breeder box that has a holding Rusty (probably will strip her soon). The other ten gallon has two holding Rusties (separated by a custom divider). Another holding Rusty in main tank that will spit in the main tank when ready. Floating box with 5 Rusty juveniles (one escaped and was picked off fairly quickly by the adults). Also have a Saulosi holding as of Friday.

Let me know if you need 5 Rusty juveniles, since I am pretty much out of tank space.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1377448230156.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1377448254396.jpg

CichlidOWNR

Members
He is the dominant male P's. Saulosi pretty much in full color. He is my favorite fish.

CichlidOWNR

Members
Update: I stripped 1 Rusty this past weekend and got 11 fry. Stripped 2 Rusties during lunch today for about 18 to 20 fry. The first 11 fry are in the 10 gal fry tank on the left of the stand and the fry I stripped today are now in the breeder box that was moved to the same fry tank on the left of the stand. Will let them grow a little bit to get them big enough to move them in the tank with the 11 fry. Now to wait until my holding Saulosi holds longer before I get those fry into a breader box.

CichlidOWNR

Members
Yes, it is a custom stand. Still need to build a canopy for it. Thanks.