• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

marge618

CCA member
Title says it all. :lol:

I'm off to Detroit to spend the weekend with my sister and her family. Plan to attend the opening of the new Detroit Institute of Art. DIA has undergone major renovations recently. The re-opening day for the public is Sat after Thanksgiving.

Trust that each of you will enjoy this weekend to its 'fullest'. :rolleyes:
Later,
Marge

DeeCee

Members
Happy Travels Marge!

We're not having the feast until Saturday when the boys will be here with us.
Until then, we'll have to amuse ourselves with the new "toy" Ron brought home......... :party0006: :party0006: :party0006:

DC

Charlutz

Members
Happy holiday everybody! We're headed to NY for the weekend. We'll be 25 miles from Atlantis so we're going to visit on Saturday. 40,000 gallons of cichlids. I think the kids may have to leave their suitcases at my aunt's so that we can fit the styros in the car on the way back! :party0003: They have too many clothes anyway.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Careful Marge. I think we all just read that DEtroit is America's most dangeroud city :rolleyes: .

George

Title says it all. :lol:

I'm off to Detroit to spend the weekend with my sister and her family. Plan to attend the opening of the new Detroit Institute of Art. DIA has undergone major renovations recently. The re-opening day for the public is Sat after Thanksgiving.

Trust that each of you will enjoy this weekend to its 'fullest'. :rolleyes:
Later,
Marge[/b]

mscichlid

Founder
Careful Marge. I think we all just read that DEtroit is America's most dangeroud city :rolleyes: .

George[/b]

Who the heck cares...fish are involved...duck and cover and get those fish girl!