• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Growouts cheap

olzkool

Members
I have a tank full of growouts. The last fish to get rid of. I don't know exactly how many it is but if I had to guess its around 75. All fed nls grow only. I am only looking for $1 per fish. They range from 1" to 2" with most being closer to the latter. This is a heck of a deal. It's a mixture of cobue, hara, mphanga, acei, and rusties. I think I'm keeping the yellow labs but could be talked out of it. Must take them all. I am super busy and can't meet for $10 worth of fish. Pick up at my house, I can't make the meeting this month. These are high quality and other members can attest to that.

Raven20

Members
I have a tank full of growouts. The last fish to get rid of. I don't know exactly how many it is but if I had to guess its around 75. All fed nls grow only. I am only looking for $1 per fish. They range from 1" to 2" with most being closer to the latter. This is a heck of a deal. It's a mixture of cobue, hara, mphanga, acei, and rusties. I think I'm keeping the yellow labs but could be talked out of it. Must take them all. I am super busy and can't meet for $10 worth of fish. Pick up at my house, I can't make the meeting this month. These are high quality and other members can attest to that.

Pm sent