• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Green Texas, claw frog, jaguar catfish

frankoq

Members
May I ask a favor and please check if they have clown loaches?
if so, price and size please.
Thanks in advance.

Becca

Members
That Jag looks awesome.... Pretty sure he'd start consuming the smaller schooling residents of the 150 in a couple of inches, though!

He'd sure look nice with all the Raphaels (who also hide under wood all day). Pretty cool fish.

It probably is, its a hybrid so color varies from lighter brown to almost black. Mines an awesome fish. Wish I got on this one yesterday. Pretty fiesty little guys. Great for an african tank.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Acpape0

Members
Nobody's interested in frog .... Come on kids love these things .... My daughter loves it but cries about the feelings it will eat any fish that can fit in mouth

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
Nobody's interested in frog .... Come on kids love these things .... My daughter loves it but cries about the feelings it will eat any fish that can fit in mouth

They are MONSTERS - LOL! It is hilarious to watch them use their "hands" to cram food in their mouths.

Would she feel better about it eating shrimp, crickets, and earthworms? It might be able to survive off of those and then she could keep it without tears.

Acpape0

Members
Ok HOT trip done :

Here is what I am thinking
Texas $15
Catfish $10
Frog $5

Goes to who ever can pick up first: I am available at night and live in Elkridge

All will need to be gone by Saturday or they will be for sale at HOT for a lot more.